Anti-Bullying Part 2. Games to use in experiential learning to help prevent bullying. (Program Snippet) Purpose of the SU Toolkits:
- The primary purpose of this toolkit is KNOWLEDGE TRANSFER to Troop Leaders in the Service Unit.
- The secondary purpose of this toolkit is to provide a plug and play resource to Service Unit administrative team members to help them easily provide an extra something of value to Leaders who attend the meetings.
Service Unit Meetings that provide useful information (which can be immediately applied by the audience) and an opportunity for Troop Leaders to share and engage with each other helps their Leaders find value in attending the meeting and increases the likelihood of them coming back every month.
Why is this important?
- Your Leaders will stay longer if they feel supported
- Your Service Unit will grow stronger as a result
- The girls ultimately will have a better experience because their leaders are finding value and support in their volunteer experience.
This toolkit is designed to provide you with a single month’s worth of programming or training snippets that a member of your Service Unit Leadership Team can pick up and deliver with only a small amount of preparation.
*** Find other SU Toolkits on Juliette’s List by searching for SU Toolkits. Original Word files are shared to allow you to customize for your own council or service unit.