Leadership development webinars for Girl Scout Volunteers and Staff
For more information and/or to register for a module, click on the “Modules/Registration” option in the green menu bar at the top of the page. Also, GSU is using Blackboard Collaborate as its webinar platform. For more information about using Blackboard click Blackboard Collaborate – Primer.
Also, we strongly recommend you get a headset with mic for the webinars. The course is designed to promote small group discussion on leadership concepts in virtual breakout rooms with your peers. It works better if we can chat using VOIP instead of typing in chat boxes. This link will take you to some reasonably priced headset options available through Amazon.
These modules provide an opportunity to…
- Identify your strengths as a leader
- Share your own best practices around leading teams
- Connect and converse with peers in the Movement
- Discuss leadership topics such as:
- Emotional intelligence
- Leading/influencing without authority
- Coaching in a way that shows caring without caretaking
- Helping people with change
- Having hard conversations